Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top Post 2009

Since everyone and their mom seems to be doing a top ten whatever of 2009, I want to play too.

These are my favorite post from the previous years. Some were happy/huge/remarkable points of my life, some felt empowering to tell, some were random thoughts that even I can't believe I came up with, or I just had fun writing them. So, without further ado and in no particular order: my favorite blogs of the past year:

  1. Yay times 1000! January 23, when I "announce" I get to keep Bailey. Way, way, way happy

  2. Are You Ready for Some Football? August 22, how our league came about and why it's fun

  3. Let's Go to the Fair! July 26, Fair Bingo! Fun and judging for all!

  4. I did it (again)! April 26, the completion of my 2nd half marathon. Wah-hoo!

  5. Epiphany March 17, when I fully realized I made the right choice in leaving the fiance. Another wah-hoo!

  6. Baby! not mine March 18, total squeeee! moment in congratulating my friends on their baby

  7. Funny (but Slightly Inappropriate) story May 7, the title alone says giggle worthy.

  8. Trust me January 10, the list of people/things I don't trust. List are fun.

  9. Help October 1, this was an empowering one

  10. Boyfriend checklist August 21, I really like list, and it's a helpful to have the criteria out there
Those are my faves. Happy Reading!

No comments: