Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trust me

People I don't trust:
  • Girls w/out girl friends. There's a reason girls don't like you. It's becasue you're a bitch.
  • Anyone under the age of 23
  • Vegans - They don't understand the food chain.
  • Hippies
  • The French - No idea why, but they seem like sneaky little buggers don't they?
  • Weather men/women- because they lie, snow day my ass
  • Doctors who smoke - really? you need a reason for this one?
  • Anne Landers-if her advice is so good, why is she always publishing readers' conflicting opinions?
  • Starving artist. Because suffering for your craft is stupid. Maybe if you did something more commercially acceptable you wouldn't be starving. Screw your integrity, no one really cares anyway, and sell out
  • Life coaches. More specifically, people who use them. I will begrudgingly give props to the people that saw a niche market that preyed on the lame and now makes their money telling said lame how live their life.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Ok the first one made me laugh out loud. I SO feel that way - any time I hear anything along the lines of "all of my freinds are guys" I wonder what's wrong... Not that I have a ton of girlfriends but it's quality not quantitiy.