Reasons I _________ list:
So here is: Reasons I don't camp.
- I have no survival skills. I would probably die.
- I'm not going to sleep on the ground. Rocks digging into whatever body part they want and dirt? No thank you.
- I don't want to pee in the woods either. (I might feel differently about that if I was a boy and I could write my name in the snow.)
- I pretty much hate nature.
- It's too quiet. That scares me.
- It's too loud and full of nature noises. That also scares me.
- Also, bears live in the woods. Bears will kill you.
- No internets? Pass.
- I have AAA for hotels. And even if I didn't - I would still hotel.