- A good pen will make or break your day.
- There is no such thing as a "quick trip to Ikea."
- You can never have too many coats.
- Never trust a female without female friends.
- Generic applesauce and oatmeal taste exactly like cardboard.
- Don't buy generic toilet paper. Ever.
- Always smell the milk first.
- Removing that stay hair bothering the crap out of you from your clothes is one of life's greatest victories.
- A person's use of spell check is a determining factor in friendship levels.
- Don't trust someone who doesn't have nice shoes.
- Pandas are assholes.
- White clothes are the ultimate stain magnet.
- Tupperware cannot be organized.
- Socks the dryer eats reincarnate as random Tupperware pieces.
- Wearing a dress or skirt with pockets automatically defaults to a good day.
Friday, July 14, 2017
In honor of my 35th birthday, I present the life truths I stand by.