Friday, January 23, 2009

YAY times 1000!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I have my dog. I'm keeping my dog. In my house. I have my dog! Oh my god!

It just goes to show, that every man has his breaking point. It only took a month of tenacious pleading, nagging, some crying, looking for a new home for her, a relocating her to Lexington and a promise to makes deans list (but I was planning on that anyway so the smart jokes on him! Wait, that's not really a joke...) and my mom on my side, and now we have a dog in our house!

And then she was naughty. I went outside to clean her cage and left her unsupervised, In the kitchen, with a chinese roasted pork loin on the stove... Right, guess who got her Chinese New Years dinner early? This must have been payback for giving her a bath.
But naughty or not, she's still mine, and she's still here for good.
SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

John said...

Congratulations, Sarah!