Friday, January 2, 2009

Beauty

Because it is (a) winter, and (b) I'm single, a few beauty regiments have fallen to the wayside. My razor hasn't touched my legs in weeks. Snicker. Well, that's a lie, I haven't completely given up on shaving my legs. But seriously, what's the point of shaving them when no one's touching them anyway? Besides, I wear pants all the time.

And let me point out, that I do not care for my Venus razor. I think it's bull sh*t. I miss my old one that I could use mens' blades with. That was my secret to getting super smooth legs, sharper blades. But how do people nic themselves? (like the shaving gel comercials that has 15 neon bandaides per leg or the adult fashion magazine that tells you how to cover it up). Dull or sharp blade, It's not that hard to not cut yourself really. I'll own up to a few nics here and there due to some over zealous knee coverage and inexperience. But shouldn't a grown up who isn't a dirty hippie be able to wield a razor properly?

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Yeah I'm dreading having to wear a dress to my shower because that means I'll have to shave... and bending over is kindof not the easiest thing in the world these days.