Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm kind of a bitch

I was searching for my friend's flickr sight, but I couldn't remember how to spell her profile name at first. So I searched by her real name and I got a 1000 people's pictures I don't care about. Some of those 1000 pictures are of a chunky* bride. My first thoughts: "Didn't I try that dress on in David's Bridal, ugh. Pfft, I still looked better then she does in it."

Bitchy bitchy. Perhaps I should shut my mouth though. After all, this person is wearing it at her wedding, and my pretty pretty dress is hiding in a closet.

*Collarbone fat? NO. (Does this dress, make me look fat? No, sweetheart, it's the girdle that's not doing you any favors. All it's doing is mushing everything into back/armpit/collarbone fat.)

1 comment:

John said...

Don't feel bad. One of my hobbies in Lexington was to go through the wedding announcements and comment on how ugly the kids were going to be.