Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bad Movies

I recently discovered redbox which is pretty cool. They only carry new releases, but that's pretty much what I want to see anyway. So if I want to see a something more then a year old, or I'm in an art house mood (every 5 months maybe?) or want to watch all 4 Harry Potter films before going to see the 5th one (and that was an afternoon well spent I might add,) I'll dig up my blockbuster card. Redbox is only $1 per movie, you can reserve online (which I hope you figured out on your own since I posted a link) and it's in walking distance for me (an anti-suburban sprawl unless it's convenient for me blog coming soon!)

Well, I had nothing to do the other night, so I walked (the less the half mile distance) over there and picked up something for myself and something I thought my parents would like. Thank GOD each movie is only $1, because what I rented were bad movies:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. **spoiler** Aliens. Seriously. Wtf? And that's all I could say for 20 minutes until I watched the 2nd movie I picked out. Which was: The Prince and Me 3, Royal Honeymoon. And that one I watched 80% on fast forward so it would finish faster. But according to IMDB, there's going to be a Prince and Me 4. Lesson not learned, yes, I will probably watch it.
Shut up.

1 comment:

Sourire11 said...

Have you not been around Me, Matt, or LB in the past few months? Because WHY would you rent Indiana Jones? FAIL.