Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reading List

Books I have checked out from the library and am currently, have every intention, or have just finished reading (w/in the last 3 weeks):
  • Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris (about half way through)
  • When You are Engulfed in Flames, David Sedaris (will read once above is finished)
  • American Wife, Curtis Sittenfeld (once I pick it up from the library)
  • The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death, Laurie Notaro (almost done!)
  • There's a (slight) Chance I'm going to Hell, Laurie Notaro (will restart once Tantrum is done)
  • The Subtle Knife, Phillip Pullman (just finished!)
  • The Amber Spyglass, Phillip Pullman (just started!)
  • I was told there would be cake, Slone Crosley (haven't got past the first essay becasue Jen Lancaster distracted me)
And I'm re-reading
  • Bitter is the New Black, Jen Lancaster (ha-lar-ious), (done)
  • Bright Lights, Big Ass, Jen Lancaster (uproariously hysterical) (done)
  • Such a Pretty Fat, Jen Lancaster (ha-lar-ious as well) (2/3 done)
  • And all 8 of the Sookie Stackhouse books, by Charlain Harris (vampires!)
Because I got those for Christmas and want to read them again.
And, I just finished Naked by David Sedaris (it was amusing) and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (cute). By finished I mean listened to the unabridged version on cd. Seriously, books on cd are my new bff traveling companion. So that doesn't really count as reading, but whatever, I'm still counting them as a feather in my reading cap. What am I going to do when school starts and can't read as much fun stuff anymore? Boo!

No comments: