Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vampire Visit

Given my recent quasi-obsession with vampires, you're probably thinking, alright, now she's just lost it. But no, I really did go visit vampires, in the daylight none the less. And none of them sparkled (which is stupid) or burst into flames (which is supposed to happen) either.
I gave blood yesterday! And yes, I'm pretty happy with myself. I should refrain from drinking for a day (good thing I didn't give blood new years eve), and some strenuous activities may bruise the elbow area. So I shouldn't go bowling. Which is a shame, I love bowling. Meh, it's for 24 hours, I can live with out it.

My vampire visit didn't involve hot vampire sex (and this particular one comes to mind), and that's a shame (there's something about the whole I could kill you thing, plus I'm a biter myself. Over share? Sorry). But the whole I did something altruistic, even if it's small thing, is still a nice feeling. I'm going to try to give more often.

And when I came home, just shy of a pint of life fluid, my sister's Christmas present to me had arrived. The first 7 Sookie novels (I have number 8 in hardback and number 9 comes out in May!). Now I can read my favorite vampire (sexy) stories whenever I want! Talk about timing.

No comments: