Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things That Annoy Me

  1. Using text/instant messaging language in emails. Write out the whole word, it's not like you don't have the space.
  2. Using u instead of you. Same with r, 4, bla bla bla. All fails
  3. Stupid people (seriously, why do they keep breeding and making more stupid people?)
  4. The Duggers (and I hate that I even know who they are, but they make me very stabby)
  5. Servers who expect a tip but do nothing to earn it. Bad service=10% if you are lucky
  6. "Rock stars"
  7. Picky eaters - are you 8 years old?
  8. Children who are not my friends'
  9. Same with pets. I love my dog, and my friends' pets (unless it is a snake-and then if you have one of those I am seriously debating the merits of our friendship). And that's it
  10. Teenagers
  11. People who use like every other word. Makes me want to gouge some vocal cords
  12. Over sharers (I do not want to know that about you. Also do not care what you had for lunch)
  13. Shortsighted people - you bet I'm laughing at you down the road you probably tripped on.
  14. Hippies (unless you are my friend Tim)
  15. Vegans (only rabbits should eat rabbit food)
  16. Natural Childbirth only believers (they invented drugs for a reason!)
  17. Altel commercials, which ties into:
  18. Claymation-too much work for usually shoddy plot lines
  19. Music Nazis. What makes your taste in music so much better that mine? And it's not.
  20. People who think the Twilight series is amazing. You are wrong

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

well, i fall guilty of 11, 13, and 14, but i guess 3/ 20 aint bad