Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Match fail

Match.com, you have slipped. They send me new matches every 3 days or so (perhaps I should change that to less annoying), and today's first match:
  • looks like Kfed. NO.
  • Has a kid. NO
  • And has never been married (I want my own children, not someone else's bastard child)
  • Smokes
Fail
I think match is getting pissy with me, becasue apparently I have email but I can't even check it because I won't pay for the service. And someone winked but I can't find out who either. But they are being all pushy girlfriend and are telling me to take the plunge (ie, pay) and wink back! Umm, no. I wasn't going to pay anything to begin with, but if they keep sending me that bussiness listed above, they are just killing the miniscule chance they had at my credit card to begin with.

No comments: