Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny (but slightly inappropriate) story

One of the questions on my test last night was: what is the most common bacterial std in the US? I knew it was between syphilis or chlamydia, and I was 74% sure it was chlamydia. So that's the answer I chose (it was all multiple choice).

About half an hour later my mom and I are waiting for our take out (she picked me up from campus) and I'm going over the test with her. I'm musing about that question and I decide to look up the answer since I have my book with me. I flip to the right chapter (and I would like to point out that the std's were listed in the male anatomy chapter - because boys are dirty), and I was right.

Delighted by my knowledge of stds and their prevalence I say out loud "woo hoo! It is chlamydia!"

And my mom jumps on the cheering bandwagon and says "oh good! Chlamydia for everyone!"

And now we can't stop giggling. Gee I wonder why?

No comments: