Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sister Size

I'm somewhat an odd bust size, so I buy the sister size because it's a lot more common. Things weren't fitting quite as well the past few months, so I figured I had dropped both a band and cup size. I was in the mall the other day, and I decided to get refitted so I could shop more efficiently the semi annual sale (which starts June 16 btw).
Side note: I shop to conquer sale time. I will snatch things out from under you if I want it.

Remember when I said no one would feel sorry for me because my "skinny jeans" didn't fit anymore? And that my chest was a little smaller (cries)? And the other day I wanted to say I'm skinny because I earned it? Irony, apparently, had made me it's bitch. Because I did slim down everywhere. Except there. I did loose a band size, but...umm not so much the other part.

Since I can hold a grudge for-ev-er (I may have no idea why I'm mad at some people, but dammit, I was mad at some point and I'm going to stay that way! (hmm, this doesn't sound healthy...)), here's a little smirk in a particular direction.

No comments: