Monday, May 4, 2009

Dentist: round 864

I am so tired of going to the dentist. So so tired. And I think she's tired of seeing me too, because this filling was put in fast. Seriously, less than an hour, I was numbed, filled, paid and out of there.
Of course now I can't feel half my mouth and if I smile I look like I had a stroke. Attractive! Hope I get some feeling back before I go into work and that it doesn't hurt to kiss new guy goodnight.
But I'm still not done! I need a crown for the tooth that had a root canal. I'm getting that next week, bright and early in the morning and then I think I'm done for a while. Good thing, I'm so tired of Novocaine and not being able to feel my lips.

Now excuse me, I'm going to wipe the drool off my chin and attempt to eat. Right, that's going to be f*cking ha-lar-ious.

No comments: