Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Haute Couture

I do not claim to be a fashionistia. I can don a fabulous dress like anyone else and I can pull together a look on my own. I tend to stick with classics because they are timeless and it's hard to mess those up. But styling myself isn't my strongest suit. I can usually tell when something is wrong with an outfit, but I can't tell what exactly is wrong (examples: the fabrics don't match, coloring's off, wrong shoes...) or how to fix it. I seriously miss my old roomie because she would tell me exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. Once I walked out of my room, she took one look at me and said "No" and did the turn around sign thing with her finger. Bitchy, yes but I appreciated that she didn't want me leaving the house badly/inappropriately dressed.

But even I know this: socks with crocs? NO

PS: '94 called, it wants it's flannel back

No comments: