Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Upkeep

Now first, let me say that it is summer and I would be shaving anyway. My penchant for open toes shoes keeps my toes polished. My love of sunglasses is what prompts me to put in my contacts. And I'm trying to keep in shape to run a 6k in July. But I will fully admit that I wouldn't be as meticulous as I have been with the upkeep if I wasn't dating someone.

I know at times I've gone to work with my hair hastily thrown in a pony tail and little makeup. And honestly, I still do that on days I know I won't see library guy. But I don't mind really, I've always liked getting pretty and taking a little time to fix myself up. But there's one area that I absolutely credit to dating someone. I sure as hell didn't care if I was wearing cute underpinnings a few months ago.

No comments: