Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why No One Will Ever Feel Sorry for Me

I have a certain pair of jeans that I refer to as my "skinny jeans." While they aren't my smallest pair, I look bloody fantastic in them. I feel like a super model when I put them on. My legs go on for miles, they hug all the right curves and hang in the right places, they have just the right amount of stretch, and the back pockets accentuate in the right way. Bloody. Fantastic. I f*cking love these jeans.

But when I started running I slimmed down a little bit. And I lost even more weight because of the break up. (I'm one of those bitches whose appetite goes when I'm sick or depressed, making me even thinner). So over the past year, I've probably dropped around 5-10 pounds (even my chest is smaller (cries!)), and I've kept it off.

So now my skinny jeans, that I look like a super model in? Are too big.
Right. Like anyone's ever going to feel sorry for me for that.

No comments: