Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Men

This was from a while back, but I found this email where we were discussing mamapop's take on the 15 top People Sexiest Men. While I don't agree with the entire list, I certainly didn't mind the yummy factor. But what was more entertaining was our commentary afterwords.

Jeanne: I'm not down with all of the teenagers/guys who play teenagers. Older men - like Jon Hamm - are much hotter. To a point. Now I'm super curious as to who is older Brad Pitt or Jon Hamm. B/c Jon is so much hotter than Brad.

(15 seconds later)
Jeanne: Brad is 45. Jon is 37. That explains it. 37 = our age. 45 = older man.
LB: Is anyone else depressed that we have entered into the realm that "37 is our age"
Me: Nope, as long as Daniel Craig is there to welcome me to it.
Jon Hamm is sexy too. Like suave, mm mmm good (wait that's soup)
Jeanne: Agreed. I'd be fine with any age group if John Hamm was the graduation present.

Amen.

So, obviously, I have a thing for: Daniel Craig as James Bond
Super spy bad ass in a tux in front of a bar- I don't stand a chance. Want!

And also Daniel Radcliffe (who wasn't on the list) as Harry Potter:
MMM, something about the brooding. It's ok, he's legal.

So a super spy and a boy wizard. And British Daniels too apparently.

No comments: