Friday, April 17, 2009

I Have a Crush!

I had a date the other night, and I'm thinking I could really like this guy. I mean, I liked him already, (or I wouldn't have let him kiss me-more on that later) but I wasn't sure at first when he asked me out if it was a date-date or a friend-date.

I started off calling it a friend-date to ease my nerves (and save face just in case), and it went really well. We got to know each other a little better over dinner and I had a good time, but I was still a little unsure of the date-status. But being the astute woman that I am, I figured it was more along the lines of a date-date when he kissed me good night.

I don't want to go babble too much because:
A: It's still really too soon to tell anything
B: It's absolutely possible for him to reading this and then all the coy crap I'm trying to pull off has just been null and voided.

But I like him, and I want to see him again. And I'm excited at the possibility of possibility. As far as the more kissing details I promised, I'll just say this: it was wonderful.

Plus we both think that squirrels could take over the world. Tell me that's not something.

1 comment:

mouthy_broad said...

Agreeing on squirrels is the first step in any successful relationship.