Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fusterated

I'm trying to register for classes for summer and fall. And I understand that I can't take some classes because I don't have the pre-requisites yet. But some classes should go together, like chemistry lecture and chemistry lab. Same with biology (I am not looking forward to biology and all it's ickyness)

But they offer the corresponding labs during the lecture time...and you can't sign up for both due to to "time conflict." And it's making me stabby because I can't sign up for classes I have to have but I can't take. Class schedules should not be this hard!

Grr, I'm just going to play around with the buttons and hopefully hit the right combo to get the classes I need. Plus I'm going to meet with my adviser the end of this month to figure out where I stand schedule wise (transferring/petitioning for credits really complicates things - thanks uc for counting for practically nothing (bitter much?)!). Maybe he can show me what buttons to push.

(also, I've been really stressed that I'm trying to plan my days by hour/half hour increments. I even schedule my sleeping/eating times. How micro-manged am I? I blame daap for this level of crazy)

No comments: