Thursday, April 30, 2009

Talk to Me

So new guy has a way with words. And I like it. But he should have a way with words since his undergrad is in creative writing. I would be highly disappointed if he didn't know 1000 different ways to make me melt/swoon/want to pounce (and so far so good).

I don't know if we're a "thing," if we're dating or just making out like high schoolers. If and how many people have seen us or know, if we say anything if asked or if anyone has asked in the first place. There's still a lot of flirty, me trying to be cute, teasing getting to know you stuff between us. But the interest is clearly established and the chemistry is there (you know what John Mayer? My body is a wonderland). I don't know what all his intentions are or even if he has intentions in the first place. There are still a lot of up ifs (which normally drives me crazy, (I like a plan dammit) but I'm doing ok with the vagueness of definition). For all I know it could be a summer thing, or it could be more. But whatever "it" is, I feel that it will fall into place how it should.

But the more we talk, the more I like him. Finger's crossed I do get to a 1000 different ways (and dude can speak spanish too, so even if he does run out of things to say, he can just reiterate something in another language. I'll never know the difference)

No comments: