Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where my refund check is going:

Strait to my dentist. My mouth isn't in the greatest of shape. My dentist finished the root canal today, so I have a a permanent filling in there, but still need a crown on it sometime soon. But she wants to fill some different cavities on the other side and half of my mouth before the crown goes on. And until that happens, I should avoid really hard foods (so no peanut brittle for a while, not that I'm extremely disappointed in that). This is what I get for not going to the dentist for 3 years. Payback apparently, is a bitch.

But I'm getting this all fixed and over with so that I don't have to do this again. Because the scary tools make scary noises too. Grinding/whirring noises with burning smell from inside your mouth is nerve wracking.

Currently, I feel as if I have gotten punched in the mouth. To the medicine drawer!

No comments: