Monday, April 20, 2009

I win! I win!

So the kid behind me in math class is a mouth breather, and it annoys me. I've mentioned this before. And it is gross when you feel a complete stranger breath on your neck (the only time I ever want to feel anyone breathing on my neck is if we're snuggling FYI - And I don't snuggle with strangers either).

I get to class 20-15 minutes before start time, so I take my regular seat because, well, that's what I do. But on the days I catch the later bus and get to class a few minutes late, I move up a seat because mouth breather is sitting in his regular seat. Its my passive aggressive way of saying - respect my personal area you ass clown. I didn't want to change seats because I get there first, and since he annoys me, he should be the one to move.

But I couldn't take it anymore. The weather is warming up and at some point I probably will wear a tank top to class, and I am not going to feel mouth breathing on my shoulders/back. There would be throat punching involved if I did. And we're legal adults so that constitutes as "assault." So I changed seats. I moved up to the front row, and he took his regular seat, the one right behind where I use to sit.

So I win! I win! (sorta) Now if I could only get him to stop breathing so freaking loud too...

No comments: