Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's go to the Fair!

I'm not a super fan of the fair, but I went to the one in town because I had free passes. I don't care for super spinney rides because they upset my stomach a little (my iron clad stomach is sadly not what it used to be), and you can only take so much fried stuff before you feel a zit popping out due to the copious amount of grease in the air.

What I failed to realize at first is that it's a freaking judger's paradise!

I had this nifty little game sheet all laid out, with a grid and borders and bonus squares (proof that the designer in me isn't completely dead). But I can't figure out how to load/format it as an image so the text is large enough to read and still fit in the allotted blog text space. And also, I don't care that much (proof that I have the patience of a 5 year old). So I'll just give you a list:
I present to you: Fair Bingo! (sorta)
  1. Arm band tattoo
  2. Hands' free cigarette (somewhat impressive if it wasn't gross)
  3. Trucker Hat (Oh Ashton Kutcher, look what you started. And finished. People, it's done)
  4. DD's not in a brassiere
  5. Lip ring and/or other face piercings
  6. Corn dog (never been a fan really)
  7. Funnel Cake (worth the zit sprouting though)
  8. Couple sucking face and/or groping one another (see number 4)
  9. Long hair on guy (Rapunzel let down your hair)
  10. Deep Fried Treats (Oreo. Oh yes I did)
  11. Inappropriately named food booth (Creamland. uh-uh, Seriously)
  12. Cotton Candy (spun sugar = happiness)
  13. Neck Tattoo
  14. Bright swirly lights (like Vegas only not)
  15. Kid on a leash (this just amuses me)
  16. Meat on a stick
  17. Double wide stroller w/one kid in it
  18. Group (6+) of teenagers (they travel in packs)
  19. Inflatable Prizes (because who doesn't need an inflatable hammer?)
  20. mullet (but is a fair w/out a few?)
  21. Language that isn't English
  22. Grossly over weight
  23. Inappropriate shaped lollipops (pacifiers. Uh-huh, that's not creepy)
  24. Cowboy Hat
  25. Tramp Stamp
And bonus, the piece-de-resistance:
Man-pris!

1 comment:

schizm42 said...

dude *we* should have played this when we all went. it would have been so much fun!