Friday, July 17, 2009

Ortho-tri something new

I hate my birth control.
This is a woman problem blog, so stop reading if you don't want to know.

While it is doing it's primary job, it makes one week a month absolute hell.

Oh no, not that week, the week before. My skin's worse, I feel like a whale, and I'll snap at anyone just for having the audacity to breath. I've always been moody the week before, but this is ridiculous. Frankly, I'm just a bitch. And I never even get to a good mood with these swings. No I go from I can somewhat tolerate people to wanting to throw myself off a cliff in 2 seconds. Or I want to strangle someone with their iPod cord. This isn't healthy.

It's not my body adjusting to the new kind of pill, it's had time to get use to it and it's just not working. So I hate it. I'm calling the doctor and I'm trying something new. Because I don't like feeling pathetic, and that's how I feel right now.

No comments: