Monday, July 20, 2009

Tread Carefully

I may have spoken a bit too soon about the possibility of falling for library guy. Not that I don't like him, because I do. I like him a lot. But we haven't been able to see each other much as of late, and it's bumming me out. It's just the timing isn't there right now, and that's not a good thing only a month or two into something.

Plus there's the are we dating or just f*ck buddies question. Because it was towards the latter when we could see each other. And that part is great and all, but is that all we have? If you're going to fool around with someone, you should be emotionally mature enough to handle it (what is this? sex-ed 101?). But is it more mature to accept it for what it is, or
admit I don't like how being a f*ck buddy makes me feel and stop all together? And while right now I'm ok with it just being a physical thing, I won't be for much longer.

So what to do? Oh, maybe I should talk to the guy this actually concerns huh?

No comments: