Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas List 2009

Fa la la la la, it's present time!
  1. All 9 of the Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III books (How to Train Your Dragon, How to be a Pirate, How to Train you Viking, ect... all handy info too)
  2. A boyfriend
  3. Plane fare to Napa (oh, I'm going no matter what, I just figure it wouldn't hurt to ask)
  4. Jumper cables for my car (this just seems like a smart thing to have)
  5. A monthly planner (but there's a particular one I have a mind- I'm picky about my planners)
  6. Seasons 4 and 5 of the Office (thus clearing space on the dvr)
  7. An advanced copy of the new Sookie book (a repeat from last year. But what can I do? Charlaine Harris keeps writing them, and I want to keep reading them!)
  8. Same with Jen Lancster's new book
  9. A new wardrobe (bonus points if you clear traffic and find a parking space at the mall)
  10. Five minutes off my half marathon time
  11. A vacation home on a private island off the coast of Greece with full wait staff (what?)
  12. This Kate Spade purse
However, if any of the above suggestions do not seem plausible or just not "the perfect gift" for yours truly from your kind self (though you would be wrong, I'm providing the list to eliminate that woe for you. 'Tis the season!),

When in doubt, I will accept all gifts of food and wine. Especially wine.

No comments: