Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well Played

Remember how I wanted to pounce my friend's hot younger brother? And then when I saw him over Christmas last year I fully indulged a high school crush on him? *

*if I ever did get a steamy tryst with him (and oh yes, it would be steamy), I would never ever ever be able to look his sister in the eye again. She however, finds the situation highly amusing (because what friend of hers hasn't crushed on him? He's a freaking pilot in the air force and he's hot! I'm telling you, steamy) and would point and laugh at me while I hung my head in shame. (Worth it though? I think yes)

Anyway, I lust him and everyone knows it. But we all live far away from each other, so we only see each other on holidays and special occasions. Like last night.

T: We're going to trivia at 9 w/my two** brothers
Me: I'm in! See you soon
**the other brother is 18, so legal, but not in my cougar range

----later that evening after a few trivia rounds----

Me: you totally knew that when you said two brothers, I was coming right?
T: Oh yeah.
Me: Ha!

You know me well my friend. Well played. Well played. And thanks for the eye candy, Merry Christmas to me!

No comments: