Monday, January 18, 2010

Yoga, ommmmm

So I finally got my tush to a yoga class, completely justifying the 2nd set of yoga pants I bought the other day. I've always thought that yoga could be a "me" kind of thing, but I was a little afraid to get started because I might look foolish in the class. But this class is free (sorta, I pay tuition which included the fitness fee, so in a way I pay a gym membership), I have the time, I need to cross train, and I have the pants. There was no reason for me to not put on my big girl (yoga) pants and try to bend with the rest of them.

The results? Not bad. Since I'm in decent shape right now I could keep up with the class and I can bend and balance better then I thought I could. So I'm bendy, but not that bendy. And if my flexibility improves, that's something I will totally mention when trying to entice future suitors.

But you know what I liked about it most of all? That I got an hour and a half work out, and I didn't break a sweat. Because even though I like to run, I sweat like a lot when I do. (I should hope so, I'm working!) But working or not, and no mater how good I feel after a run, I plain just don't like to sweat in any case.

No comments: