Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Twitter of My Life

For your snarking pleasure, some thoughts that have run through my head the past week.
  • Wtf people, it's January in Kentucky. Stop it with the flip flops.
  • She's kinda pretty, in that obviously fake tan orange sort of way I mean.
  • Eff it, I'm going to be the talker in class. I have something to say on social theory.
  • On that note, dude, don't be the talker in class. Everything you say comes out with a douché accent.
  • I wonder if that's teased or a bump-it? Either way, I can't see over/around it.
  • I bet he's 19, he has that 19 year old I totally know what I'm doing after one semester of college cocky walk.
  • Holy crap, there are a lot of people smaller than me. I'm talking 8" shorter. I could put her in my put pocket small.
  • You know, for as tiny as that girl is (and that she's a uk cheerleader), she has remarkably big man hands.
  • How does a person chew gum so loud?
  • Dreads on a girl...no, just not a good look.
  • Hey that's angry chem girl! Wow, she still looks seriously angry. Maybe that's just her default face?
  • That's right kids, these are peanut butter Oreos, and you should be jealous. Grown ups bring good stuff in our lunchboxes

No comments: