Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lost Soul

So the broad on Project Runway who cries at every. single. fcking. thing: Man up. God, you can tell you never went to design school.

How do I know that?
Because she cries at every. single. thing. She got a forehead wrinkle from Tim Gunn, fell down the pitiful hole and started her entire outfit over. Mark my words, one crit (that critique for you non-design people) and she is going to loose it. (I can't wait, meltdowns make great tv. Oh, whatever, like I'm going to deny myself the pleasure of judging someone who signed a billion contracts allowing them to be exposed)

But you could argue that just because she can't hold herself together, that doesn't mean I know her lack of education status. Au contraire mon amie, you do not make it through design school with out one bad crit. You man up and defend your work, and you learn that your professors and guest critiquers feed of the crushed dreams and souls of students.

Moral of the story: design school takes your soul.

No comments: