Thursday, January 7, 2010

Save the Date

I received my my friends' wedding save-the-date in the mail about a month ago. They're getting married on May 29th 2010. Gee, that sounds kinda familiar. And really close to May 30....

Just because I was going to get married on that day, doesn't mean that anyone else whoever knew me can't have that particular time frame forever and ever. And since I did not get married on that date, I definitely do not have any sort of claim whatsoever to a date that was never mine to begin with.

I am happy for my friends who are getting married, and I can't wait to celebrate that. I am going to put on my big girl pants (well dress since it is a party), celebrate with all my college friends and we're all going to have a rip-roaring-feel-good-for-days-wonderful time.

But god I hope there's an open bar. Just saying.

No comments: