Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where my boys at?

Ok, a different semester, different major, a different set of class mates. Which means different means of getting a boyfriend.

So. Where do I get a guy in college? What classes do the cute smart nice guys take? To be totally stereotyping and wrong: what are the "boy (getting) majors?" Because interior design, not a boy major. Chemistry is definitely a guy (getting) major, but I was too worried about my grades then I was trying to snare a guy anyone's attention. (even nameless guy's. I never did learn his name, but I did eaves drop more). And now that I've switched majors for the billionth time, I'm not sure what kind of kids I'll encounter in there.

So once I figure out where to look, there's the matter of getting one.
To start, I should put up a flier:
Non-traditional slightly older college female seeks cute smart male student who will not annoy her.
Wonder how many takers I would get.
And second, I have to stop looking like I'm going to kick almost everyone. That's got to make me look unapproachable.

1 comment:

mouthy_broad said...

i agree.

new year. new opportunities. new you.