Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Twitter on my Mind

Twitter is great for those moments when you have to snark RIGHT NOW. But because there are so many random thoughts/snarks in my head, if I tweeted every time I would have an astronomical text bill. And plus, I get bored with texting around the 40th character, so by the time I finish the message, the moment has passed. So to save my own interests and my sent box from filling up, I usually just write down my snarky thoughts in my notes and come back later to them. Here's a snippet of my random thoughts and life doings from the first few days of class:
  1. Remember that article in the paper "cold effect's those outside?" Yeah file that under no shit Sherlock. I can't feel my ass or my toes right now.
  2. I've had my coat on for so long, I don't remember what shirt I'm wearing right now.
  3. I thought buying all my books this morning was efficient. And green because I put them in my backpack and didn't use a store bag. Now, they are just heavy.
  4. Why, why, was the only word of those guys' conversation that carried was boobs? And the only one I caught?
  5. Seriously dude, could you breath any louder? Just breath through the mouth, it would be quieter. What the hell number burp was that? It may have sounded chunky too. Yep, I'm dropping this class.
  6. If you wore a hat, or you know socks, you might not be so cold. Just saying.
  7. My 2 years high school french, 12 years ago, might mean I have to take a placement test. Merde! (that I remember)
  8. Is it just me, or do my boobs look really big in this top? Hmm, maybe that's why my french partner keeps looking at me.
  9. Yep, I am the only girl on campus who does not wear makeup to class.
  10. I also think I am the only person on campus who brings their lunch.
  11. Sure honey, that bag of Cheerios you are having for lunch will help you loose weight. The bag of cookies I know you're going to binge and snarf down later isn't going to anything for the saddle bags you claim to have though.
  12. My professor just exclaimed "no shit!" I see why everyone likes her.

No comments: