Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Not a Party Until Somone Looses Their Pants

Five years ago I was a bridesmaid in my friends' wedding and I kissed her brother (who was a groomsman) at the reception. So after calling dibs on him (on the aisle pairing), flirting with him the past 2 nights and then some drunken kisses, a hookup seemed like the logical next step. Except that night I was sharing a room with 3 girlfriends, my dress was so tight it made me light headed (that may have been the open bar though), my dyed shoes hurt like a mthr fcker, and I was tired from the mass amounts of running around that being a bridesmaid entails. A hook up wasn't on the front of my mind.

A bunch of us hit the after party, and groomsman and I separated to hang out with our respective people. Somehow I ended up with is bag because he was planning on changing or crashing in my room. But I really just wanted to go to bed, so I decided to return to my room and do just that. But knowing I had his stuff, a roommate and I made an attempt to find him for 10 minutes. One of his friends told me was was looking for me (I'm assuming it was to get his stuff), and wandering around the hotel and he may or may not have lost his pants.*

*it was actually his shoes he has lost. But we thought it was pants at the time and pants are about a billion times funnier

This information, and being a little drunk and very tired, was too much for my metal threshold. My friend and I went back to our room and went to bed. But as I entered the room, the other two girls who were in there asked me: Where's A?

Me: "Apparently, he's wandering around with no pants looking for me.
As I turn out the light and fall into bed:
"I just can't deal with a boy with no pants."

2 comments:

mouthy_broad said...

uh, you do have to tell me whose brother you are talking about. i have a guess.

Spazzella said...

Your guess is probably right. Who do we know that recently celebrated their 5 year wedding anniversary?