Saturday, January 23, 2010

False Sense of Security

I would say around 80% of my tank tops have one of those built-in bra things. But let's be honest here, they don't so squat for me. Since I've had roommates, (w/the exception of my fiance), I usually don't leave my bedroom without some sort of support, even if I'm wearing something with a built-in.

But this morning before I even fixed my coffee, Bailey decided she had to go out rightthisveryinstant, and was ringing the bell while blatantly staring at me. (I have her bell trained. Even if she doesn't listen to anything else I say, at least I have that. Admit it, that's cool) Unfortunately for her, I was still in my pj top with only a built-in. Unfortunately for me, I know when she paws the bells with that much gusto, she really has to go and we don't have that kind of time for me to get ready.

Fortunately, it's one of my tighter tanks so there was a false sense of security with it. And I was wearing a few layers over it (my house is cold) so there wasn't much to be seen. So I set my jaw, threw on my coat and thought, here goes.

Not a complete fail, but definitely not a win.

No comments: