Monday, June 1, 2009

Idiot Girl

So I'm thinking about entering an essay contest about being an idiot girl. And I thought, well, I have a decent amount of blogs, so I could use one of those. Which led to the thought of, hey my gay boyfriends story is ha-lar-ious, that would be a great one to submit. What's more idiot girl than knowingly dating a gay guy who refused to come out? The essay cannot be over 450 words, and I know Proof That I Am Funny (my 2nd blog, I'm not linking to my own site this time. Frankly because I'm not in the mood) is a bit long. But I can trim some stuff and I'm sure it'll work.

Out of curiosity (and to get a starting point too), I copied and pasted to a word document and found out the word count: 1,292. Oops, little bigger than I thought there (that's what she said!). Hmm, trimming might not be the best option, seeing as I would crop more than half the story. And then, what's the point if I'm loosing most of it?

So now I need a different idea/essay. So, if you have a favorite blog or a damming story on me, feel free to share. But you don't have to get too damming. After all, it's my blog and I can edit if I want to. You would edit too if it happend to you.

No comments: