Thursday, June 18, 2009

People in Glass Houses...

Should never throw stones (and always wear clothes too).

Today I was sitting in my chemistry class, and I noticed a girl sitting a few rows ahead of me. And frankly it was hard not to. It wasn't the bright lime green mens' muscle tee (you know, the kind that have no sides) it was the wife beater she had on underneath it that caught my attention. Because that thing was straining for dear life to stay on. In other words, this girl was stacked.

Her chest was so round and huge (seriously, like honeydew melons) I thought to myself: no way those things are real. She was too skinny for them (not that she was a waif), she didn't have the hips to balance them, and her roots were starting to show. Clearly, once you dye your hair, fake boobs is obviously the next step (being slightly factious here).

But then I started thinking: is that what people think of me? Granted, I don't have anything remotely close to honey dews, but I do have a larger than expected bust line. The ex sheepishly admitted that before we hooked up, he wondered if mine were fake. And I fully admit to wearing push-ups to enhance my decolletage, but I'm starting to wonder. Because if that's the conclusion I jumped to, then you know that what another person is probably thinking when they notice mine.

No comments: