Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What do you wear to the gym? Part deax

Here's the deal with work out clothes (in general), you need to be able to move in them. They can't be restricting, but at the same time you don't want them to be too loose either. You don't want to get caught up and twisted in them. And I've found that moisture wicking fabrics really do make a performance difference, especially in the heat (they're a freaking god send!). So what you don to work out is important. Just think about all the hoopla that went on about the new speedo at the the Beijing Olympics (I'm an Olympic junkie by the way).

So today I wore running capris and sports bra tank top, both modestly cover a fair amount of skin. And while at the gym I didn't care and felt kinda cute, it was outside the gym I started to feel exposed when I walked to the bus stop.

So here's my question: wear shorts that show lots of skin, or capris that show little skin but every shape? And while I have a nice ass (or so I've been told), doesn't mean I want everyone to be able to look at it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING WORKOUT CLOTHES I DISCOVERED!!!! WWW.COV23.COM

Unknown said...

AMAZING GYM CLOTHES I JUST DISCOVERED !!! WWW.COV23.COM