Friday, June 5, 2009

Told you!

"I told you so" have got to be the 4 most satisfying words to say, but the 4 most annoying to receive. Boy do I want to say them though. The ex emailed me on Monday. I was mostly just surprised because of the timing. Seriously dude, we're really not together anymore, you pick right after our non wedding to email? Whatever, timing was never his forte.

Well anyway, he said "between me and you" (so of course I tell everyone) things with the band are not going super well. At least not well enough to justify him putting them over me (in my mind that's how it worked out).

I feel a tiny bit sorry for him, because this band is his dream (for the moment), and it's not working for him the way he wanted it too. But then the bitter/bitchy/snarky side overrules and thinks: HA!! Told you!

And that fact that I got the dog is just the cherry on top

No comments: