Sunday, June 28, 2009

My eyes! My eyes!

No shirt, no shoes, no service. (you know, it doesn't say anything about pants). I think the same should be said about no bras. To my horrors of horrors yesterday, I saw something so grotesque that I clearly have to share.

This woman is walking around with her fussy baby and equally fussy baby daddy. She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit and shorts, and I see a lot of kids in this outfit, so normally I probably wouldn't have noticed her. But this is a
full grown woman and her lumpy figure made me do a double take. And then I out right stared, I couldn't help it. As she lumbered closer to the desk I thought to myself: "AHHHH! Oh god! A little support never hurt anyone! And that piece of stretched Lycra is not support!

Number one, it's indecent enough a walking around in a bathing suit and shorts in a public place when you are nowhere near a pool and/or beach (hell, I wear a shirt at the gym, you don't see me running with just a sports bra-it's called decency).

And two: No one's boobs should ever be at their belly button and pointing (drooping) in opposite directions. (shudder)

Now, I'm glad (?) the woman had the decency to know she was a one-piece kind of hag and not a two piece woman, but honestly, she was a no bathing suit ever kind of cow. She belonged in a mumu. And I don't care how bitchy and catty this sounds. Because it was just wrong.
There' some stat that 85% of woman are wearing the wrong size bra. But at least they are wearing one!

1 comment:

John said...

If it helps, whilst driving on a major road this week, I saw a man on his bike. No big deal, except that he was in his sixties and somewhat overweight. And, he was wearing shoes, socks, and what appeared to be a speedo giving him a wedgie.

And that was ALL he was wearing.

Wait, does this make it worse?