Monday, June 29, 2009

You're f*ckign up my Chi

Today, not so much. In the relief that my chem test was over, I completely forgot I had chem homework due tonight. I hurriedly printed it off before I left for class this morning and start it while I wait for the bus. But I had a ton of trouble with it, and it was making me frustrated and stressed, and I'm hot by this point so this is going bad. On my way to class (I can't really read/work much on the bus, because I umm, get a little car sick from sending a tweet...) I realized that I had forgotten to print the lecture notes. And that sucks donkey balls. So I was swearing up a storm before 8:30 this morning.

The rest of the day passed in a stress blur, furiously taking notes, finishing my crappy lab report, my new lab results are skewed somehow and I have no idea why. I couldn't figure out much more of the homework between class and work, and when I tried to submit it earlier this evening, everyone else was doing the same. So the system was slooooooow (and we know how patient I am). So I end up turning it in with half the answers blank or wrong. Goody. And now my jaw is aching because I know I'm holding my stress there. Which is a new thing for me, I typically hold my stress underneath my shoulder blades. But I am not going back to the dentist that's for sure! (oh I'm done with them for real now! woo hoo! Until I need a cleaning in 6 months that is)

No comments: