Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still don't like to Sweat

So yay uk's gym! Seriously good stuff there. I was going to go yesterday, but um, I couldn't find it. Turns out I was on the complete wrong end of campus. Now you would think that after 6 years of design school, and you know, creating floor plans, I would be able to read a map. Apparently not. I still look at the map on a regular basis though. Think I'll learn where everything is?

But anyway, today I found it. I knew I was headed in the right direction, but then I saw a girl walking in a pair of shorts, so I said to myself "follow the shorts!" It's got all the regular gym fare, but also an indoor track, a few basketball courts (where you will never find me-unless I start dating a basketball player making me a mini celeb), a climbing wall, and they provide sweat towels. I like the gym!

And I didn't even explore the aquatic center. I don't know if I would like swimming laps though. If I can get bored ruining after 20 minutes, something tells me laps would be even more tedious. At least running I can I play with my music and mouth the words along, and methinks that wouldn't work for swimming (at least if I don't care to drown). Also, I don't think I can swim strait.

1 comment:

John said...

UK's gym=win. I used to live at Cooperstown apartments, which are a five minute walk from the gym. I went there seven days a week. It was awesome.