Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I pod

I'm a bit tired of my music selection so I decided it was time to update my i-pod. I've moved my music library to another computer before, so I knew I can get the stuff I've purchased from i-tunes, but not everything on my i-pod will transfer (more on that later).

So in my updating process, I dug up my old cds ("update" doesn't always mean newest stuff). Most of my cd's are Disney Soundtracks and boy bands. Awesome (seriously, awesome). I also found a ton of mixed cds I made my first few years in college (you know, when people still carried portable cd players). I even found the cd of my old marching band shows. Squee!

But as I mentioned before , I knew some things wouldn't transfer. I may have "found" a few songs on the interwebs, and put those on the ex's computer and then on my i-pod (he hated it when my "pop crap" ended up on his Zune. I hated all his music in general. Fair trade?). But I'm not too worried about getting those, I've requested some of them from the library so it's only a matter of time before I have them again. But wouldn't you know, some things I just wont be able to find and they won't it back into my library. Like, the ex's band stuff, somehow got lost in the transfer. Oops! (not really)

No comments: