Thursday, March 5, 2009

Figures

I mention a boy in a blog and I never talk to him again. I sort of want to stalk him on facebook (becasue I totally didn't (lie) do search on our work on the chance he might be there...), but he's one of those who you have to be friends with to see their profile. Which is how I've got my profile set, so I shouldn't talk too much. (though I don't have any work info in my profile so if he's facebook stalking me, that search option won't work). And then if he did friend me (because I rarely friend people), he could read my blog and then he would know I was talking about him! Oh noes! Right, I didn't jump 1000 steps or anything.

Oh well, I have my Med School Friend (when she graduates in May and is Dr (squee!) (is it run on that I have parenthesis w/in parenthesis w/in parenthesis? (little bit?)), I will more then likely refer to her as my Dr friend. Or I could just call her by her name...) working on snagging me an anesthesiologist because that's the rotation she's on.

Think of it, I deal the drugs, he dispenses them. It would be like our own little drug cartel. Plus when I'm having babies, I want him knowing the staff who's sticking the giant needle with happy medicine in my back.

No comments: