Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boo to today

I feel like ass today. My nose is runny, my throat is raw from the runny, and the sneezing isn't doing anything except annoying the f*ck out of me. More bitching:

I went for a long run today, and it was a horrible run. No matter what direction I faced, I was running into really strong wind. And wind may not sound like a big deal, but it took me over an hour to run 4 miles. That's really slow, like retard child slow (I so don't care how un-pc that is). On top of the R.C. pace, I slipped on the one patch of black ice that hadn't melted. I caught myself, but I came down really hard on my palm and bruised it pretty bad. But there's no telltale purple discoloration, nope it looks perfectly fine but I can't even pet the dog w/out wincing.

Because it took fo- ev- er to run, I didn't have time to stretch before I had to shower for work. Does a scalding hot shower substitute for a good stretch? Nope, and I'm paying for that tomorrow when I can't walk. Because I'm already in a self loathing place, I gave myself a once over look before I left. And my suspicions are confirmed, I look and feel like a bloated whale in the most unflattering jeans I own (why do I still have those now I wonder?) It's like a rotten cherry on top.

I should be searching for articles/doing homework, but that's all I did this weekend. And I just don't want to read/write/study anything else. So I'm blogging instead.


Boo to today. I'm going to bed.

No comments: