Thursday, March 12, 2009

List of Random Thoughts

It's exactly what it sounds like. These are a few of the (many) random thoughts I can recall from my day:
  • On bus to school-notice guy walking: Is that dude wearing girl sweatpants? Oh oh! Walk of shame! Walk of shame!
  • In bio class when a picture of a cheetah is on the screen: Kitty! F*ck! ::laugh:: (inside joke)
  • Later in class, seriously, cannot stop self from giggling over Kitty! F*ck
  • Eww, spider ::squish w/my shoe:: Hmm, Is it wrong that I just killed that spider in biology class?
  • Mumble something funny to myself, start to giggle. Thought: "oh crap I'm that person in class!"
  • And still laughing at Kitty! F*ck.
  • Walking to the gym: why is everyone so tan? And dude, flip-flops in 30 degree weather? No.
  • While running: ahh not coordinated! Must walk to drink water! Hey, why does my "virtual trainer" have such huge boobs?
  • While stretching: Why do all the cute boys come out when I like like ass?
  • Walking to bus stop as shorts are bunching under my workout pants: Well this is highly unpleasant!
  • When taking Bailey for a walk: I wonder if she'd wear a cape for Halloween?
  • While at work: the Oscar Mayer bologna jingle. 'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a:: Now it's in your head too! (you're welcome)
  • After changing into my pj's: How are my pants on backward?

No comments: