Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lightweight

Ok people, why you hating on us light weights? Since when is it a right of passage to be able to drink a 12-pack in 2 hours anyway? Number one, god, the bloating. And two, I'm not an 18-year old frat boy (and boys, what's with the crappy beer too?)

I famously said: "drunk Sarah is fun Sarah!" Because I think I happen to get more charming, better looking, and uproariously funny. When in all actuality, I'm just louder, high pitched and I fall down more. But it doesn't take much to get me there. One drink I'm ok, but it's that second drink... Two sips I'm tipsy (the giggles start here), and there is drunk at the bottom of it (fall down go boom here).

But whatever, it takes me half the time, drinks and money as you seasoned drinkers. And it's not to say I'm not seasoned, I just happen to know my limits, they just don't happen to be super high.

So I can't consume 6 Manhattans in a night. My $15 bar tab feels so inferior to your $50 one. And while I'm having a grand ol' time on drink 2, you're elbowing your way up to the bar for your 4th round, far not as happy as I am.

So joke all you want. Being a lightweight doesn't suck.

No comments: