Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hunting

Anyone else starting to get sick of all my boy related talk? Because I am. Seriously, the default crush, the name change, the boyfriend list, fraternity boys, the cheating one, the breaking up, all posts within the last 2 weeks.

And all this talk about "getting" a husband, makes me feel as if I'm literally hunting. Like I'm an adversary in the single jungle thrashing through swamps of bad dates and stealthily setting traps to ensnare my prey. Undercutting other woman through thickets of hot spots armed with high heels and an arsenal of Cosmo tricks.

And let's be honest, this is looking a little desperate.

SCREW THIS. I'm done. You men can hunt for me.

3 comments:

Bry said...

All that said, Sarah, there's nothing wrong with writing down what you want and don't want. It's a good thing, in fact. Kudos :-)

mouthy_broad said...

damn straight! glad to hear it.

schizm42 said...

you are certainly worth hunting for =)